Hotel & Travel industry Online Reputation Management
What’s in it for you?
It's time to go social
This is how most of the new customers come to your place. Following the latest social media & mobile trends will help your future customers to find you easily and leave the positive feedback that your place deserves.
Promote your services
Going social is a great way to promote the quality of your services. That way your customers can take easily the decision when they book a hotel for their business or family trip.
Through your official website and social media channels you will be able to inform your customers about the latest offers that your business provides, depending on the different holidays, special occasions or seasons.
Introduce to the world who are you working with
Seeing your partners might help the decision-making process of your customers when they make a reservations for their next trip.
Ease them up!
SEO on another level
The trends are showing that more than 40% of the whole online trafic is coming from mobile divices and specialized travel apps. Those generate huge amount of mentions and online reviews that can either improve or damage your reputation.
Take control over that information flow to better your image over the web.
Let your viewers know what you have been up to lately. Doing that through the proper online communication channels for your field of expertise will help you improve your search engine positioning and the amount of positive scores on the popular search engines.
Reputation Management Solutions for Hotel & Travel Industry
The travel industry must take online reputation management seriously
The Internet has come to have a very severe impact on the travel industry. While browsing different rating websites, catalogs or forums, your potential clients can come across negative or confusing information, which can make them decide against using your services. That is why you need to work on developing a positive online reputation. What we can do for you:
- We can apply a proactive strategy for a structured and measured approach to online reviews
- We can ensure quick and effective engagement with clients of the chain within the online space
- We can create positive content to come up on first pages of search engines
- We can encourage communication with traveling consumers
- We can control online comments and reviews coming from clients by encouraging guests to reach hotel personnel using the various online channels (emails, brand website, electronic surveys, tourism review sites, forums, etc.)
- We can acknowledge any feedback and respond quickly within a defined time frame
- We can monitor reviews and comments to ensure that responses reflect the tone of the brand
- We can measure public satisfaction and sentiment toward the brand
- We can monitor the various trends of both the brand and its competitors
- We can solicit reviews from satisfied customers, as well as distribute cards with links to review sites
- We can share positive customer feedback on Twitter and Facebook
- We can share feedback with staff and resolve issues wherever possible
Did you know?
Learning from our mistakes is a simple way to prevent them happen again.
Check out our latest Infographic and catch up with the latest trends in the field.
The latest facts, figures and trends are gathered at one place. Check them out, if you are curious!
The more, the better. Our Questionnaires are a small knowledge base. Use it wisely.
Our quizzes are a simple way to learn a bit more about the importance of Online Reputation Management.
Rule №1: Never be the smartest in the room. But learn from those who are.
Truth or dare? Take a quick look at our awareness challenges to find out!
The BEYOO ONLINE customer services can help you build up and protect your online reputation without having to worry too much about it.